Traveling to Peru – Travel Health Clinic
Traveling To Peru -Travel Health Clinic San Juan Capistrano, California
Peru is approximately twice the size of the state Texas, with about 30 million people. Every year, thousands of tourists visit Peru for its magnificent geographic, biologic, and cultural diversity. The Incan ruins of Machu Picchu is one of the famous destination that most people visit. In 2007, it was voted one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
Advantage Vaccinations – Traveling to Peru – Travel Health Clinic San Juan Capistrano, California
Advantage Vaccination Services are here to support Healthy Travel and provide Vaccination services & Travel Health Supplies. The professionals at Advantage Vaccination Services understand the Travel Health needs for those traveling anywhere in the world such as Peru. We keep individuals healthy by protecting against diseases while they are on their travel.
Recommended / Required Vaccines – Traveling to Peru – Travel Health Clinic San Juan Capistrano, California
All Travelers should up to date on routine vaccinations while traveling to any destination. Some vaccines may also be required for travel.
– Routine vaccines – These vaccines include measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine, diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis vaccine, varicella (chickenpox) vaccine, polio vaccine, and your yearly flu shot.
Recommended / Require Vaccines – Most Travelers should get these vaccines because there is a risk of these diseases in Peru.
– Hepatitis A & Hepatitis B – The CDC recommends this vaccine because you can get hepatitis A through contaminated food or water in Peru, regardless of where you are eating or staying.
– Typhoid – You can get typhoid through contaminated food or water in Peru. CDC recommends this vaccine for most travelers, especially if you are staying with friends or relatives, visiting smaller cities or rural areas, or if you are an adventurous eater
May be recommended / Required – Some Travelers should get these vaccinations based on where you are going, how long you are staying, and what you will be doing.
– Yellow Fever – Yellow fever is a risk in certain parts of Peru, so CDC recommends the yellow fever vaccine for travelers 9 months of age or older to these areas.
– Rabies – Although rabies can be found in dogs, bats, and other mammals in Peru, it is not a major risk to most travelers but it is recommended if travelers are involved in outdoor activities, working with animals, long trips or moving to remote areas in Peru, and children (high risk of playing with animals).
– Malaria – When traveling in Peru, avoid mosquito bites to prevent malaria. You may need to take prescription medicine before, during, and after your trip to prevent malaria, depending on your travel plans.
Location – Traveling to Peru – Travel Health Clinic San Juan Capistrano, California
Traveling to Peru – Travel Health Clinic can be found at Advantage Vaccination Services at 270 E 7th Street #2c, Upland, CA 91786. Phone number is (866) 261-6460. We help with travel to South America. Travel to Peru. Travel to West Europe. Travel to India. Travel to Africa. The staff at the Travel Clinic include trained medical professionals with a passion for travel and Travel Health.
Directions – Traveling to Peru – Travel Health Clinic San Juan Capistrano, Califonia
Advantage Vaccination Services is found by starting at San Juan Capistrano City Hall located at 32400 Paseo Adelanto San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675. From this location the clinic is approximately 60 miles North on the 57 freeway and East on the 10 exiting 4th Street. Vaccinations and travel consultation is provided by appointment or walk-in service Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 5pm.